David is really into rocketships. Yesterday, he came up with a new way to turn into an astronaut. He walked into the kitchen like this...
And then poked a hole in the front so that it looked like this...
This amazing creativity was done without any of my help. He did get stuck in the box, so I had to help him get out. This is proof that he enjoys the box more than the bear.
Has David every seen "Little Einsteins?" Xander loves the show (we download some on itunes) because the friends all ride in a rocketship on adventures. He doesn't like all the episodes, so I only look for ones about dinosaurs, trains, space, and things like that.
1 comment:
Has David every seen "Little Einsteins?" Xander loves the show (we download some on itunes) because the friends all ride in a rocketship on adventures. He doesn't like all the episodes, so I only look for ones about dinosaurs, trains, space, and things like that.
Post a Comment