I came across this fun idea in a magazine. Take all your broken crayons, peel off the wrappers, and put them in muffin tins. Stick in the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes (it should still be a little clumpy). Let cool completely.
Presto! "Bottle cap" crayons. They are really fun because they draw
multicolored lines. (A few of ours broke- maybe I should melt them a
little longer next time.)
4 comments:
well this is cool. i'm going to have to try it out! thanks for the idea.
we tried this a while ago except I called them crayon cookies. The kids were completely disappointed to find out that they were not edible cookies so I think bottle cap crayons is a much better name!! I love the pictures of you guys over at the temple. Beautiful!
What a cute idea! I love that, we'll have to try it. Heaven knows we've got enough old, broken crayons in our house, LOL. :)
You are such a fun mom. David is so lucky. I love the idea. I will get to do that ONE day.
Post a Comment