It all started when we went to the Lego store and David saw a huge statue of Darth Vader. We told him that Darth Vader is the bad guy. He immediately asked, "Who is the good guy?". The entire day has been devoted to building spaceships for Luke with his Duplos. I finally found a picture of Luke. David dug around in his toys and came up with this outfit. Pretty good, huh?

3 comments:
David is sooo cute! Will you e-mail me your gmail account? I think I have your Cox e-mail address. easkar (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!!!
He's so big. I can't believe it!
I love that picture on the top of your blog! And David is darling. How did your father and sons campout weekend go? Wait till you have two busy boys and they can both go with Joseph. Then it will be your favorite weekend of the year!
Post a Comment