We have quite the morning ritual these days. At about 6:30 am James wakes up. Joseph brings him into bed with us so that we try to catch a little more sleep (it never works). At about 7:00, David comes in and says, "Make room for me!" With two active boys and 2 sleepy parents, it makes for a very crowded bed. Joseph and I joke that if we have another kid, we'll either have to squeeze in like sardines, or the last one up will have to snooze on the floor.
David has been quite into his "light saber" lately. James has definitely taken notice of this. The other day while David was in preschool, he got ahold of the light saber and wouldn't let go of it for the next half hour. Joseph finally came home the other day with a green one for James. It has been a huge hit. This morning David brought them into bed with us. So, in addition to two active kids and two sleepy parents, we had two light sabers, which made for a VERY crowded bed.
3 comments:
This is so cute! James is getting so big. I love the pictures.
I love it! I used to try to bring Charlotte into bed in the morning. (It really never does work.) After a while she would just cry when we walked into the room. I guess she didn't like it. :) It's so cute that the boys love their light sabers so much. That is one crowded bed!
Oh my goodness, friend, your boys are just too adorable! :) I miss them and miss you. Now that I'm finally back from Ohio, when can we get together again?? :) I smell beach day...
Post a Comment