Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Matchies

I used to hate it when my mom would buy matching clothes for my sister and I, so I vowed that I would never put my kids in matching clothes.   Now, I can't resist.  David loves it too.


I found these "rocketship" shirts yesterday.  David couldn't wait to put them on this morning.


Yesterday, James officially began to crawl.  If he can't go around something, he'll opt to go over it.  Watch out world!


3 comments:

Denise said...

so cute!! I want to dress Clare and Alexey the same but so far I haven't had the chance since Alexey can mostly wear hand me downs from alexey. Your boys are too cute!

Malinovka said...

Gotta love the matchies!!! I can't get enough of it with my girls. But, if you hated it, maybe I'd better refrain once Mierae is in kindergarten and worried about her appearance. :) Such cute boys!

Laurel said...

oh my goodness, i love the matching! so cute! :)