Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

Wow.  I feel like life has taken off again.  Gone are the uneventful summer days.  Here are some random things from the past month.

For our anniversary this year, we decided to fix up our bedroom.  The bedding was going to be my "summer project".  It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully in the next few weeks...  :)  The bedspread is finished, now I just need to make a bedskirt, pillow covers, and some curtains.

 We came home from vacation and found this monster Zucchini.  The pictures don't do it justice... it really was HUGE. 

I made two loaves of Zucchini bread and still had this much left over.


Joseph is happy these days because football season is around the corner.  David is happy because preschool starts in a week.  I'm happy because dance starts back up again soon.  I am also sad to have a schedule again.  Time seems to fly by, and my kids are growing up way too fast!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love your bedding colors/fabrics/ etc. Boy are you talented! I am very impressed. Good luck with school and dance! See you soon!

Kiersten said...

The bedspread is beautiful! Great job!

Malinovka said...

We have been agonizing over a new bedspread (like a coverlet--something light) for a month now. I've looked at several stores, but it never occured to me to MAKE one! Way to go! You are more ambitious and talented than me! Looks great!

Lisa said...

Great job on your bed! Best wishes with your new schedule!

Anna said...

Xander misses David and was asking for awhile when David is coming to Singapore. Then a boy just like David, literally, just dropped out of the sky it seemed when a new boy moved in who looks alomst like his twin.