Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Smell Trouble

James is getting pretty fast and strong.  He likes to climb into closets, drawers, and is just anxious to climb onto things.  The other day, by fluke, he made it onto David's bed.  And oh, he was sooo mad when I took him off.  I am in for it with this one.  I sure hope he has a guardian angel following him around!





I guess it's all necessary to keep up with big brother!

3 comments:

Jamie and Erin said...

Such cute boys! We miss you!

Matt and Joanna said...

this is hilarious! he definitely has to keep up with the big brother! i'm so happy your parents got to visit you!!!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, he is so HUGE! I can't believe how much he looks like Joseph, too. So cute. :)

I've been thinking more and more about you guys lately and feeling like we need to plan something asap! When can I come down and visit you??