These photos are a bit late, but I wanted to share our happenings.
We lucked out and found the most beautiful Christmas tree we've ever had. The branches are perfectly even and the top is just perfect for our star. I was worried that James would pull off the ornaments, but so far, we've had very few incidents. He must like it too!
The boys in their Christmas sweaters:

Our town has a special Christmas display where the children can go visit Santa. While we stood in line we were even given hot chocolate! The Santa and Mrs. Claus were so cute.
3 comments:
great pictures! Your house and tree look beautiful. The boys are darling as always. Have a great Christmas week!
How about James and the lego train set? Ella can't keep her hands off it and I've spent so much time fixing it, I'm wondering if I can leave it out until Christmas.
Did David get a haircut recently? He is looking so much older.
Post a Comment