Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bye-bye paci!

The original purpose of this picture was to capture James' crazy hair after he woke up from one of his naps. I am posting it, however, to commemorate our last photo with a pacifier. Good job James!

3 comments:

Denise said...

what a cute little guy! Your bathrooms look great. Congrats on getting them done.

Denise said...

you inspired me to get rid of Alexey's binkie so I tossed it this week! She had a cold and couldn't use it anyway so she didn't even miss it for the first few days. Now she is a little upset about it but I think we'll be fine.

Joy and Ted said...

Tracy!! I didn't know you were pregnant until I got your note. Hooray! You are due one week before me. How fun!I am so excited for you to have a GIRL!! They are so sweet and fun to dress up. I'll be better at looking at your blog now so I can keep updated. Congrats again!!