Thursday, March 4, 2010

What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And all that's nice,
That's what little girls are made of.


Looks like we get to add some
sugar and spice to the Larsen mix!


90% sure it's a GIRL!


8 comments:

Lisa said...

HOOOORAAAAAAY for pink! Congrats guys!

Kiersten said...

I'm a little sad that Soren will be the only boy surrounded by a bunch of girls, but I'm very happy for you. Congrats!

Denise said...

oh, how great! Little girls are so fun. Hope the dr. is right.

Anna said...

Exciting news! It is a fun and new experience when you switch genders.

Kev and Chels said...

so fun!

Laurel said...

Woohoo! Pink and more pink, here you come! :) That is so exciting, congratulations!

Matt and Joanna said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you!!!

Malinovka said...

YEA!!! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.