Well, if you are not in California NOW, you are missing out on the most beautiful time. Because we have has so much rain this year, the wildflowers are everywhere and they are gorgeous! The beautiful weather today prompted us to take a few (attempted) photo shoots. As soon as we arrived we realized that our camera's battery was dead. These aren't the best because they were done with our phones.
Random field full of daisies near our house...
Gorgeous mustard growing on the hills in San Juan Capistrano
5 comments:
Ooh, beautiful. When can we come visit!?
How pretty! I need to hang out with you more often to enjoy these beauties.
Gorgeous! Looks like fun!
Beautiful. Do you think those flowers will last until June? I probably shouldn't count on it.
It is so beautiful out! I am loving all of the wild flowers everywhere also. Plus, I just noticed this week that roses are all growing back. Spring is great!
Post a Comment