Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Bodies

Here's some random shots of our recent happenings:

I finally went on a field trip with David's preschool class to downtown San Juan Capistrano. It was especially cute to see him with all of his buddies. This is Cole and Drew, both of which I hear about nonstop. David says that he is always on "Cole's team", whatever that means.

I really intended to make preschool time into quality time with James- not always successful. We did stop at a petting zoo one day. His version of feeding the bunnies was throwing carrots right at them. By the time we left all the bunnies were huddled the corner and no carrots got eaten.

First watermelon of the season! It tasted sooo good!
David's suddenly gotten into dress-ups. James tries to follow along. I thought this outfit was pretty creative. I think this is his rendition of Indiana Jones.

No comments: