Friday, August 13, 2010

Three

Sand-bearded faces


Can this princess survive two big brothers?

All is well in the Larsen household. James is down to half-day tantrums, so we are seeing improvement. My mom has been visiting from South Carolina for the past week. She has been a huge help with the boys... I am really going to be sad when she's gone. Ruth keeps growing and changing. I am loving every minute of it.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! I love that shot of your Ruth. She looks so grown up already.

I am sorry that you are having tantrum trouble. no fun!

You are such a good mom!

Matt and Joanna said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much hair she has and how much she has already changed. I'm so glad that your mom is there to help out. Tell her hi from me. I saw Sherry the other day and she looks fabulous! I gave her a hug from you. What an incredible woman. Take care and have fun with your mom!

Tecia said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats Tracy and Joseph! Hope life starts calming down for you guys. Love you!

Lisa said...

Little Ruth is so cute! I see so much of you in her. Can't wait to meet her sommmmmmmeday!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, they're so cute! I love seeing your photos, what fun! Can't believe that Ruth is almost a month old already, how time flies! We'll have to make a trip down to see you sometime soon. :)

Emily said...

What a doll! I wish I could see Ruth more. She is so cute! I love your boys too! They are growing up so fast. Crazy! I hope we can hang out soon. I need to call you. I miss you guys.