Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a few more..

James in his superhero spread.. When he is not at home, he is a pretty reserved little kid. His nursery leaders say that he is so polite and reverent. I rarely see that side of James... only this...

Ruth's first lesson in Legos. I think David was grateful for a captive audience.

Feeling so handsome!

"Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers?!" I sure love this baby!


Grandma came out last week for a little visit. We took a little trip to the Wild Animal Park.. It was a hectic but fun day. Keeping track of three kids turned out to be wild even for two adults.

I could have spent all day at the lion exhibit. We were inches away from these gorgeous beasts. James even got some courage to jump down from the stroller to have a closer look. The gorillas, on the other hand, were not his favorite (I think they are scary-looking, too!).

Nothing beats grandma hugs.

It turns out that I married a genealogist. Joseph is amazing with his talent for using family search and remembering our ancestor's names, dates, and facts. His new project is to compile pictures of 6 generations of our ancestors to hang on our wall. This is one of my ancestors, Jedediah Grant. Look at the amazing resemblance my brother has to him.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love your halloween costumes and the baby ruth candy! You are so creative! Can't wait to see you!

Cami Bruschke said...

Cute pics! Ruth is growing - she's adorable. The boys look so handsome in their Sunday best.