Ruth ended up coming home with me, along with two prescriptions. The very best prescription, however, was a priesthood blessing. Joseph and his dad met us at the house and administered a blessing of healing. We worked all evening and into the night to make her breathing comfortable. About 3:00 am, she turned a corner. I took her back to the doctor yesterday. He couldn't believe that this was the same child he saw the day before; she looked so much better. I know for a fact that it was a miracle. I am so grateful for the priesthood and for such an immediate answer to prayer. I have witnessed the Lord's tender mercy.
4 comments:
Poor Ruthie:( Savannah had RSV as a baby, super scary. What a great testimony of blessings. Thanks for sharing.
So glad she is feeling better. What a great story. Thanks for posting it. You have had plenty to worry about with David's crazy fever and now RSV.
Can't wait to see you in a couple of days. I'll give you a call Sat morning when we hit the road.
What a neat experience - glad she is doing better. Dallin had RSV as a baby - it's very scary.
i'm so glad she is doing better. rsv is so scary, what a blessing to have the priesthood in our homes. i hope you're recovering from what i'm sure were many sleepless/late nights.
Post a Comment