Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my two growing babies

I have seen lots of changes in James lately. He is getting much better at communicating. The other day, he said, "I eat now!" I was very impressed, because if it had been a month ago, he would've thrown an enormous fit to get me to feed him. Here he is with beloved monkey (or "hahe", as he calls it).

Ruthie is trying so hard to crawl, although instead of moving forward, she just moves backward. If you try holding her, she squirms and wiggles... she just wants to be MOBILE! I think that she can sit up by herself, but she won't sit still long enough to try.

2 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

she is so cute, i could just squeeze her little cheeks!

Laurel said...

Okay, that little James has the cutest face! So sad we missed him last time we saw you, David and Ruth. We'll have to fix that soon! :)