Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday fun

28 must be a lucky year, because I was fortunate to have my brother and his family meet us at Disneyland for my birthday! Joseph was sweet to take off the entire day so that we could have lots of play time at the park. The highlight for the boys was "Jedi Training". It is the cutest show. They choose about 40 kids from the audience to be trained as Jedi knights.

Darth Vadar interrupts the training to try to convince them to join the dark force. As a side note, James is OBSESSED with Darth Vadar. Though he wasn't chosen to participate, he was definitely into the action as shown in his face:


David gets to fight Darth Mal... Can you guess? The dark side is defeated!


The highlight for Joseph and I was Club 33. I even got my own special dessert!
James enjoyed it the most:

The only thing that Ruthie got to sample were the crackers

My sweet brother and his family:

Here are the boys on the way home... I think they had a good time.

3 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm so glad you had a good/fun birthday! And, I'm glad you got your little present and liked it :) You're the best!

Laurel said...

What? You got to go to Club 33? I'm jealous! :) Sounds like a fun time, I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!

Malinovka said...

Wow, you got into Club 33? Looks like everyone had a blast!