Here it is.. the almost finished product. While the boys were away at fathers and sons tonight, I finished up the painting. We still need rugs, window coverings, pictures hung, a mantel for the fireplace, and a closet door, but we are close to finished!
The biggest decision was on floor covering. We went with tile.. that looks like wood. I think it turned out pretty nice. We are all about being "kid friendly".
The garage... what a mess. It's become the landing spot for all our extra dust and junk.

How about these cute helpers? This remodel signifies some big changes: a big boy bed for James, and Ruthie has graduated from the hallway to her own (pink) room!

5 comments:
It looks like a completely new house, I can't wait to see it!!! You guys did a good job, and the flooring totally looks like wood. Glad its almost done, it must feel so nice being back home:)
I had been waiting for pictures. The house looks fabulous. I can' wait to see it someday.
Oh. my. goodness! Tracy, it's so beautiful. You've done an awesome job with everything -- can't wait to see it in person! :)
Tile that looks like wood--my kind of flooring! Looks great! I'm sure you're loving being able to finish up and just ENJOY now.
your house looks amazing!!! i love all the space, the colors, the big windows, the vaulted ceiling. you guys have done such a great job! i love your flooring. it's always fun to see what other people choose, plus it helps to give me good ideas for the future!
Post a Comment