David is officially 6 years old! We celebrated by a trip to the lego store, hamburgers and lemonade (by request), and chocolate birthday cake! David is such a special boy. He is so helpful around the house and a friend to everyone... I mean, EVERYONE. I think that the first of any family is a brave spirit, so I am grateful that we have David to train us how to be parents. He is a true delight! We feel so blessed to have him in our family.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday David! :)
We've got Lego's on the brain over here too. Great minds think alike!
It's birthday season in your house! Everyone is looking great!
I just caught up on all of your happenings! Happy Birthday to Joseph, Ruth and David! You have been busy! Your vacation looked like fun, Ben and I went to the arch in St. Lois as well, and from what I remember I don't think I would have wanted to take kids in those cramped pods either, good for you though, I'm sure David enjoyed it at the top!
you've been on a birthday spree! happy birthday to joseph, ruth, and david!
Post a Comment