My sweet husband gave me a weekend trip home to visit my family for Christmas this year. I took Ruthie and journeyed to South Carolina. Heather and Katie drove in from North Carolina and Virginia to spend time with us. It was such blessing to be together for a few days. I miss my family so much.
Ruth and Cousin Jayden with Grandpa Mumford
Me and my dad.
Grandma and Ruth

I must add that Joseph patiently dealt with disaster while we were gone... beginning with running over the phone with the car and ending with James throwing up in the middle of sacrament meeting.

2 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures! You cut your hair! It's very cute. What a sweet husband and to take care of throw up.... at church. ugh!
So great! How nice of Joseph to send just the two girls on a trip. I love to see pics of you and your family. you all look so much alike.
Post a Comment