I am not one to post pictures of "things" but I thought I'd share the latest on our hobbys. Joseph has become quite the genealogy enthusiast. A few years ago, he began a project that would result in a photo collage of our ancestors. My sister, Katie, made us the beautiful genealogy tree to go in the center. We are quite excited about how it turned out. The pictures are fun because they spark stories and discussions with our children. It is amazing how much these people sacrificed for their descendants. I am sure that some of them never imagined their picture mounted on a great-great-great grandson/ daughter's wall.
My hobby of teaching dance still remains. I love it! I feel so blessed to get paid to do something that I love. This year has really been quite challenging (in a good way) for me, because the classes that I am teaching are very advanced and it is often a struggle to keep up with the demands of curriculum and choreography. It is quite satisfying to see my students (some of whom I've had for 6 years) really begin to take off. I finally got my first pair of "professional" grade tap shoes. So far, they are very uncomfortable. They do slide across the floor, which is pretty fun.
2 comments:
You guys are awesome! I so wish I could take a dance class from you and see you in action!
I love how your wall turned out.
Post a Comment