Hooray! I was hoping for another girl. I'm so glad that my girl will have a girl cousin so close in age.
WOOHOO!!! That's the best news, Tracy!
Congrats, Tracy!!! That is so exciting! We'll both have 2 boys and two girls, just in the opposite order. :)We are planning on visiting Charleston next month. I know you loved it there--what do you recommend? :)
so exciting!
How exciting! Congratulations, you're going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray! I was hoping for another girl. I'm so glad that my girl will have a girl cousin so close in age.
WOOHOO!!! That's the best news, Tracy!
Congrats, Tracy!!! That is so exciting! We'll both have 2 boys and two girls, just in the opposite order. :)
We are planning on visiting Charleston next month. I know you loved it there--what do you recommend? :)
so exciting!
How exciting! Congratulations, you're going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment