Most mornings, Ruth is grumpy! One morning, however, I was surprised to see her happily playing without following me around with the usual moaning. I thought the occasion deserved a picture. She is in the process of giving her baby a bath. Good job, Ruth!
Our spring break was ultra low key this year. I think David was happy to finally be back at school the following week. We did manage a few outings, the most memorable being the Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary while James was in preschool. We enjoyed the beautiful birds, scenery, and short hike to a nice overlook.
David and Ruth are checking out the bat caves on the other side of the canyon
Our weekdays are usually pretty predictable. The most important part of the week is Wednesday morning park day with other friends in the ward. Usually, James disappears with the other 6 boys that come. This time, however, James made room for a bit of sister time.
Random carousel ride- she only smiled after it stopped.





No comments:
Post a Comment