Last post today..
Over Memorial Day weekend, we took the kids to sea world. The kids were delighted to spot a sloth right as we walked into the park. This has been the animal of intrigue in our home lately, so I was equally impressed at our luck.
Sea World is really show after show after show... We came home burnt to a crisp, probably from sitting around in the sun on these bleachers.
Joseph and David went for a roller coaster ride and came off completely soaked. At that point, Joseph was ready to go home, but David was hooked and ready for more!
This is a really embarrassing, but Joseph talked me into riding a cart. Truthfully, this pregnancy has completely hammered the veins in my legs and pelvis, so standing and walking around all day would have killed me. By the end of the day I was REALLY grateful to be on wheels. Funny experience: I was passing an older lady, also in a cart- she turned to me and said, "wanna race?!!".


No comments:
Post a Comment