Sunday, October 27, 2013

Old Town Lahaina

For those who look at my blog, which I suspect isn't very many, I apologize for these travel blogs.  This blog serves as our family journal.  Since someday the years of raising kids will be a blur (as it is already), hopefully we'll be able to recall the highlights.  

 We took a break from the beach one day to venture to old town Lahaina, the original capital of Hawaii.  The kids enjoyed the tourist shops the very most.  David is very proud of his Tiki that he bought with his own money.  Grandma also gifted the kids with a few treasures.  My highlight was Lelani's shaved ice over coconut ice cream!  So good!  This group picture is by the famous Banyan tree, taken by a nice guy who wanted afterwards to be paid for his services... I don't think we were the only tourists who fell for that trap!


Later that evening we attended a Luau.  Love my sweeties in this golden sunset light.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Love your travel journal! ;) And those kids are just too cute.