Monday, March 3, 2014

Life is busy

This is our all red valentine's day dinner last month... red Borsch, red Koolaid, red carnations, and red tablecloth.  Joseph and I snuck out the next morning for an official breakfast date.  

Emmy is now approaching 8 months old.  I've become her personal transporter; one-armed chores are a bit tricky, but better than listening to a fussy baby.  This baby wants to go places!  If we stand for too long with her in our arms, she'll dive her face into our shoulders, then arch her back way back, then dive in again, as if to say, get moving!!

David is a cute little caretaker.  He usually has her out of the crib first thing in the morning and likes to sit next to her while he's doing his homework.  James also pitches in by sharing his favorite monkey.  Ruth is the child that makes me nervous.  Today I caught her tipping the excersaucer 45 degrees with Emmy inside!  Yikes!  It will be a while until I trust them alone at night in the same room.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So fun! I love reading your blog. :)

Cami Bruschke said...

I can't believe how big Emmy is - can't wait to see her in a few weeks!