Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December in California

Last week I went through the yearly homesickness.  It always seems to happen around this time of year.  I miss the beautiful fall weather and colors of the eastcoast.  I miss the culture.  I also miss the excitement of the first snow.  California will likely always be my home, but I think that a chunk of my heart will always remain in Pennsylvania.  In the midst of all my longing, Joseph told me to wake up and appreciate living in such a nice place.  Considering the amount of people that are willing to pay a small fortune to live here, I admit that he is right.  I took a stroll yesterday through my yard and took a few pictures of what December looks like in California:




Pilot is looking a bit shaggy these days.  I think that if we grow the beard out a bit more, he could pass as Santa Clause.  This doggy face would probably gross out most people, but I think it's cute.

No comments: