What would we do without our plasma cars?!
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Daily life
Our neighbor, Malcom, recently qualified to be a motorcycle cop. A few days after he brought his new bike home, he took it out on the street for the kids to try out. They were impressed by the lights, rifle, flashlight, and all the other bells and whistles.
Emmy was not content while I was taking this picture. As the kids were jumping off, she managed to wriggle her way to the bike and once on, did NOT want to get off.
James has been pretty touchy lately. When I pick him up from school, he's either super happy or super grouchy and seldom cooperative. One day, I took him out of school for a detox day. I figured that since we were butting heads so much, we needed some good alone time. It must've worked, because after we got home from our errands, he unloaded the entire car with a huge smile on his face. It was so cute, I just couldn't resist a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment