Sunday, August 30, 2015

School starts!

After being in close quarters all summer long, we were all more than ready for school to start again.  The kids were awake and dressed by 6:30 am on the first day.  We had a big breakfast and then were on our way by 7:30 am!  Jame's teacher is Mrs. Hann.  After basically two years of kindergarten (Tk and K), he is REALLY happy to be in 1st grade and shrieked with delight when I told him that he would be coming home with David this year.  David is in 4th grade.  This is our third year in a row having a brand new teacher.  I was pretty upset about it until I met her.  Mrs. Kissel is very warm and seems very organized.  David is happy as well.  Ruth is also one of those younger siblings who wants to be "big".  She is very happy about her new status as a kindergartener.  As an added plus, I promised her that she could be done with naptime when the school year started.   




No comments: