Sunday, December 20, 2015
December happenings
Joseph kicked off December by building a giant stable for our newest nativity. It sits on stilts about 6 feet high, so from the street looks like it is floating above our front gate (hard to describe). I bought this last January, so we were pretty excited to finally get it out. Ruth spent hours and hours as Joseph's project buddy.
Ruth is really at such a sweet stage. I wish I could bottle her up. She is very loving towards Emmy and generously shares almost everything. Her one wish for Christmas is magic markers. Santa will have it easy this year. ;) Can you find Emmy in this photo? (hint: she is inside the "house")
More photos to come on this. These were the girls that I taught from the garage all fall. My numbers in this class are dwindling, so we have likely hit the end of this adventure. Ruth always says, "mom, I am ready for a break from dance class", but then so that I don't feel bad she adds, "but your were my very favorite teacher!". This is the age I was when I first caught the dancing bug. My very first students 12 years ago in Ohio were also this age. They are lively and often unruly, but very fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay!!! I am so happy to see that you are teaching dance classes!! I wish you could teach my girls!! Look at how darling they all are!!!
Post a Comment