Sunday, February 7, 2016
January wrap up
As mentioned, January has been off to a busy start. I am teaching 5 dance classes per week: 3 out of my home and two at the studio. 5 hours doesn't seem like much on paper, but the preparation does require additional time. I have also been juggling physical therapy every few weeks for an ouchy knee. I have weeks where it feels great, and weeks where it hurts. I have learned a lot in physical therapy, however, so I am hoping that with strengthening and stretching it will get better over time.
Joseph suprised me with flowers a few weeks ago! No special occasion either! :)
David's pinewood derby car this year was "The Mad Hornet". He did pretty well and placed first in the webelos. Last pinewood derby (sniff). James, you are next!
January is always a great time to get sick. What I mean to say is that we are always sick in January. Ruth had a fever for a few days and Emmy had a monster cold. They were so cute with their family room set up, that I couldn't help but take a photo. This reminds me of my sick days as a kids when the couch was my best friend. Lucky for Ruth, she can lay on the couch and still feel in the center of life's activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment