Did I mention that people in Louisville eat really well? Mom and Dad treated me to a date night at Corbett's for my birthday... the most gourmet food I've ever had. Seven course dinner.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
A few more...
The concept of living next to a downtown is a novelty to us. Orange County is just one huge sprawl that is too far away to be considered a suburb of LA. Downtown Louisville is small enough to be unintimidating, yet has the nice features of a city, including restuarants, museums, cool buildings, and the hustle and bustle of a city. After a tour of glassworks, Grandma treated us to lunch at the Spaghetti Factory. The kids thought that it was the coolest restaurant imaginable.
One our way home, we made a last minute stop by the river. This surray turned out to be quite a workout, especially since James' legs are still a little too short to help with pedaling.
Neat statue of Abraham Lincoln. Can you tell how massive it is? I am sitting on his thumb.
Can you believe the beautiful hair on Jessica? She gave me a training session on how to curl hair, so we are both dolled up. Not sure I'm brave enough to try it again. Almost singed my hair a few times. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment