James is such a happy person when he has a pen and paper in hand. It's no wonder that my tape disappears so fast! These are two turtles.
Sunday, May 15, 2016
May randoms
David's final school assignment was to interview a California immigrant. Fortunately, Grandpa was in town just in time for the report. The kids were surprised to see this beard on him, which was the result of a 3 week backpacking trip through Argentina and Chile. He gifted the kids all kinds of water canteens (to inspire them to hike, I think).
Our city held its annual art festival. I don't know a bigger Harry Potter fan than David. He's invented his own Harry Potter card came and is getting ready to start the 7th novel.
Two pink tongues... I guess Emmy is making the most of her only playmate during the day. She also loves to make the family laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment