Buying a home has been a sweet and sour process... sweet because we finally are on track to living on our own again, which feels good. Sour, because we are moving far from friends. Emmy had such a loving preschool teacher, Miss Wendy. During her time at preschool, she figured out the potty, made new friends, and went on many fun field trips. So hard to say goodbye. I am also very sad to see James and David say goodbye to their church buddies... James and Maxwell (pictured) have shared birthday months and baptism days. They have similar interests and personalities... so sad to see their time together end! I am also sad to say goodbye to all the sweet women in my ward. Just so happens that our goodbyes coincided with my birthday, so I was treated to lunch by Jessica Price, Suzanne Morse, Ti Chambers, Julie Franks, Amy Jorgenson, and Stacey Nelson. Such a sweet moment to share with women I have shared so many memories with for many years!



No comments:
Post a Comment