Day after Emmy's birthday: 14 year anniversary. Next day: Joseph's birthday. As it usually happens, we were quite wiped out on our anniversary, so we decided to spend the day home with the kids. After eating leftovers form Emmy's birthday, we showed them pictures and videos of our wedding day and even pulled out the tuxedo and wedding dress. The kids were quite interested, except when it came to the mushy pictures of us kissing! Our official anniversary date will be this coming weekend to see the ballet, Giselle.
Joseph turned 38 this year. He sure makes 38 look great! Since I am in a lackluster phase of cooking, I picked up a few of his favorite sushi rolls for dinner. We topped it off with carrot cake (a tradition) and he impressively blew out all 38 candles in one whiff! I am grateful to have Joseph in my life. Though we've had quite a bumpy year with all the changes in our family and living situation, he remains my anchor, always showering me with love and ready to help in any way.



No comments:
Post a Comment