You know you're getting old when your 3 year old beats you at the "Memory" card game. Yup that's right, he beat me fair and square without any help... by a lot. Am I losing my mind?!!!
Nope, probably just WAY sleep deprived. :) Feel good knowing that you are not the only one! Hey, we're going to be out there the first week of August. We should get together.
4 comments:
Nope, probably just WAY sleep deprived. :) Feel good knowing that you are not the only one! Hey, we're going to be out there the first week of August. We should get together.
Hahahaha. :)
Oh good...I'm SO glad you posted this. Anna (3) ALWAYS wipes the floors with me at memory too and it shocks me every time!
Hey, it's not only you...I'm losing it too. I hear it gets worse with every kid you have. If that's the case, I better stop now!
Post a Comment