Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday James!

I can't believe that it's already been a whole year since this sweet little boy came to our family.


In just one year, he is taking a few steps, saying "ma" and "da", pushing cars around the room, graduating from formula to whole milk, sitting forward-facing in his carseat, getting mad when things get taken away from him, and doing his very best to keep up with David. I sure love this kid.


"More please?" Actually, he polished off the entire cupcake in less than 5 minutes.


The new addition to our loot of boy toys. Apparently it is also a climbing toy!


As a comparison, here's David on his first birthday. Any resemblance?

3 comments:

Jamie and Erin said...

What a sweet baby! I can't believe he's one year old!

Matt and Joanna said...

Has it really been a year! Happy [belated' Birthday James!

Anna said...

Wow, look at all that hair. It doesn't look like it sticks up anymore:). He already passed up Ella. I think James looks more like Joseph than David does.