Hooray! Congratulation!!! How have you been feeling? I hope good and that things are going smoothly! Love your card my the way.
Congrats, Tracy! What wonderful news!
Hooray! Congratulations you guys. I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys, there is a lot of chaos and love headed your way with a third child joining your family! We are coming out to San Diego in May and would love to see you guys!
YEEHAW!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! Time to move from a man-to-man defense to a zone defense.
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations you guys! That's so awesome. :) I hope you're doing okay and feeling good!
Oh, WOW!! Good for you. So happy for you!
I'm glad I'm blogging tonight and saw this post!! Congratulations, we are so excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! Just read your news (obviously I'm a little behind!) and am thrilled for you!
Congratulations! What a fun to announce the news!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hooray! Congratulation!!! How have you been feeling? I hope good and that things are going smoothly! Love your card my the way.
Congrats, Tracy! What wonderful news!
Hooray! Congratulations you guys. I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys, there is a lot of chaos and love headed your way with a third child joining your family! We are coming out to San Diego in May and would love to see you guys!
YEEHAW!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! Time to move from a man-to-man defense to a zone defense.
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations you guys! That's so awesome. :) I hope you're doing okay and feeling good!
Oh, WOW!! Good for you. So happy for you!
I'm glad I'm blogging tonight and saw this post!! Congratulations, we are so excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! Just read your news (obviously I'm a little behind!) and am thrilled for you!
Congratulations! What a fun to announce the news!
Post a Comment