Okay, well now James is eating us out of the house. For example, he polished off two helpings of breakfast and ate an ENTIRE peanut butter sandwich today. It seems that he is making up for those lost calories. Hallelujah!
glad he is eating again! Sometimes I feel like my kids go several days eating just enough to stay alive and then catch up on other days! I also think kids really are smart enough to hold out for the junk food if they know it is coming. I go through phases with no snacks and think my kids eat better when I have the discipline to have good food ready when they are hungry.
1 comment:
glad he is eating again! Sometimes I feel like my kids go several days eating just enough to stay alive and then catch up on other days! I also think kids really are smart enough to hold out for the junk food if they know it is coming. I go through phases with no snacks and think my kids eat better when I have the discipline to have good food ready when they are hungry.
Post a Comment