Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just for fun

I've purposely been avoiding the camera lately, but thought that it might be fun to have a picture just for memory. This is me. I am now about 30 weeks. The doctor says that the baby is going to be large (no big surprise considering that David and James were almost 9 and 10 pounds). He has suggested inducing me a week early, but I am not sure I want to because it would put me in postpartum during David's birthday. I don't really care how big the baby is, as long as she is healthy!

This is a recent score off Craig's list. We needed a bassinet this time because James is still using the crib. The basket lifts off the wheels. I'm sure it will look even cuter with a little baby inside!

6 comments:

Denise said...

you look great! You don't have a chubby face or rear end (yes, I will just go ahead and say it! It is true. and you are lucky for that!)

I was induced a week early for both my girls. I LOVED IT!!!

We should get together soon. Dave has a week off in June and we'll be a party looking for a place to happen. We have seen the new visitors center but if you want to come down for it we will go again.

Matt and Joanna said...

You look fantastic! I'm glad you posted a picture of yourself :) Your bassinet looks just like the one we had with Sophie. Is it from Pottery Barn? We loved and used it for probably too many months!

Malinovka said...

Tracy, you're such a cutie!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. And you certainly scored with that cute bassinet.

Laurel said...

Oh look how cute you are! :D And I love that bassinet, what a great score! I loved your earlier post about David dressing up, too, that's just adorable.

Miss you! :)

Kev and Chels said...

Tracy, you're seriously a GORGEOUS pregnant lady! Good luck, only 10 weeks to go!

Tecia said...

I cannot believe your babies are that big! Where do they hide? Seriously you look great. This summer I'm working with Carter on writing/mail and I was wondering if you would be okay if Carter wrote David as a pen pal. He doesn't even need to write back if he doesn't want to. If it's okay, will you email me your address at tbombbyu@gmail.com? Thanks!