Here's an update on Ruth. She finally gave us some amazing smiles yesterday. She even smiled at David, which absolutely melted his heart. It is cute to see a relationship already developing between them.
We have been a sick house lately. It started on Monday when David came home from school and threw up all over the place. Tuesday, Ruth came down with a nasty cough (I thought that nursing would ensure that she didn't get sick!). By Friday, the flu bug caught up with James and I. For the first time ever, Joseph had to take work off to take care of us. Gratefully, I have been able to continue nursing through it all, and we are getting our strength back. James has been a heap in my arms all day, but when I pulled out the camera, he flashed this handsome smile. I am so glad that I have a child who likes the camera.
3 comments:
cute cute kids Tracy. Hope things are slowing down and settling in. We may be heading that way around Thanksgiving time. We'd love to see you and meet Ruth. I'll let you know when plans are more concrete.
James looks more grown up. That happens when a new baby comes home.
Ruth has already changed so much. What a little darling! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. There's nothing worse than when mom is sick.
Post a Comment