My favorite of Ruth's features: those eyes!
Here is a hint of a smile. Those baby smiles make all the hard work well worth it! Actually, her colic has worked itself out, and she is an amazingly good baby. I am really lucky!
My "D". I posted this picture because he looks like such a big boy. Will he ever stop growing?!!
Conference weekend was quite wonderful. I really needed to hear President Monson's talk on gratitude. Joseph came up with this wonderful idea. We put up a tent for the kids to watch conference in, loaded it with snacks, toys, and blankets, and they LOVED it! I loved it too, because instead of trying to entertain the kids, I could focus on listening to the talks.

Today has been a good day. It's been rainy, but I've been able to do lots of cleaning, cooking, and laundry. We have had an ant invasion the past few days and I finally solved it by sprinkling pepper all over the "hot" spot. Within an hour, there was no ant in sight! Hooray!
2 comments:
Great idea for conference! Glad it went so well so that you were able to listen. Ruth is a doll--so glad she's doing better for you. And way to make use of a rainy day! I always feel so much better when my house is clean and in order.
What a sweetie! I agree, she has beautiful eyes like her Mama! Pepper for ants...I'll have to try that one next time the ants come to play :).
Post a Comment