I have always dreamed of costuming my whole family into a theme, but always lacked the creativity. When David decided to be Peter Pan this year, I knew we could come up with something. Here's the result: Peter Pan, Tigerlily, Tinkerbell, John, and Captain Hook. How did we do?
To celebrate our new baby Ruth, we spurlged and gave out king size "Baby Ruth" bars to the trunk or treaters. No candy bar, however, could taste as good as those baby cheeks!
5 comments:
I love the costumes! I think James wins for the cutest Captain Hook that I have ever seen.
love all of your costumes. i think it's so much fun to all dress up! i'm glad your mom was able to come out for a visit. how is sherry doing? now that we've moved i haven't heard anything...
Good job on your Peter Pan costumes! You guys look great!
Love those costumes!! Way to go! We need to do that someday... The Baby Ruth candy bars were so cute! What a fun idea.
I just updated myself on all your happenings. I love your costumes- GREAT JOB! Your baby girl is gorgeous! We can't wait to see you all again :)
Post a Comment