Adventurous: the word to discover Ruthie.
Yesterday, I dropped the kids off at the gym's babysitting. When I returned, one of the babysitters said, "Ruth is sure adventurous". I had never thought of that before, but as I observed her today, I think that "adventurous" is the perfect description. This child seems to have no fear of anything: at the pool, she spends the entire time trying to put her face in the water; at the beach, she screams when the waves leave and laughs when they splash around her; she is on the constant prowl for the dog so that she can sit on him; she will be picked up by any stranger (in our ward) and hug them; and yesterday, I found her outside the gate in the front yard. To top it all off, no matter how many times she gets wacked by James, she still spends much of her time in pursuit of his beloved "monkey".
This is a new thing for me. Though the boys have oodles of energy, they have always been very cautious... James especially.
Look out world, here comes Ruth!
3 comments:
She is just too cute! Maybe that fearless personality is part of being 3rd child. Lex is the same. She'd be perfectly happy to go home with any stranger.
ruth is turning into a little blondie. she's adorable! i love her little pony on top.
That Ruthie is SUCH a cutie!! So glad you're enjoying her so much! What a busy summer! Looks like your two big trips were a hit, and that all the birthdays were celebrated just right. Your family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment