I think that one of the best gifts you can give to a child is a sibling...
Lately, James and David have been inseparable. It has been so fun to listen to them as they play in their imaginary world. Sometimes they try to challenge my authority, and it is much tougher when it's two against one.
Usually when I say or do something they don't agree with, David says, "Mom, that's a NO NO....right James?" (turning to James for backup)
Then James chimes in, "yes, that's a no no, MOM!"
Nothing like getting chewed out by your children. Sometimes I find it funny, and other times someone ends up on timeout! :)
Truthfully, I don't mind being the bad guy sometimes as long as they are loving to each other, because deep down, I know that they love me too.
2 comments:
i'm still waiting for my kids to get to the 'playing together' point. they're getting there. everytime i see pictures of your kids they've gotten bigger. they are very cute! you're a good mom!
Cute picture! I love that they're friends and play together. Mine are getting there too. :)
Post a Comment