Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New haircut

I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I got brave today and cut my hair off. It's pretty short, but I like it! The kids were pretty upset about it when I got home. David wouldn't speak to me for over an hour. When I finally explained to him that I am the same mommy, just with different hair, he got over it. James has told me several times that he doesn't like it. Ruthie was the only one who thought it was cute. She pointed to my hair, and gave me a big smile and hug.... I guess girls understand these things. We have yet to see what Joseph thinks. This is the shortest my hair has been EVER, so it could be a shock!


5 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! :) You look wonderful!

Kiersten said...

I think your new cut looks super cute.

Denise said...

cute Tracy! My kids always get really upset when do a major cut also -- only happened twice. I suppose it is comforting to know that our kids love us just as we are.

I hope you guys have had a nice holiday time! xoxo

Malinovka said...

You look fabulous! I'm glad there's another girl in the family who understands these things. :)

Matt and Joanna said...

I LOVE the haircut. It's pretty funny/cute that your kids were unsure of things. haha! You always look beautiful :)