Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Down on the Farm

Vacation Part 3

These pictures are from my sister, Emily's farm.  She is outfitted with cows, horses, chickens, and a dog.  All she needs to complete the setup is a fat pig.  We had lots of opportunities to visit the farm and taste the delicious homegrown milk, icecream, yogurt, and eggs.  My favorite feature of the house was the drinking fountain near the laundry room.  

The Tennesse Walker: I rode the horse for 10 minutes and then got nervous and got off.  I guess I am not the equestrian that I imagined myself to be.

James was terrified of everything except the tractor.

David with cousin Lucy.

This is Dove the cow.  She was my favorite animal on the farm... so sweet.  I would've packed her in my suitcase if I'd had room.

The highlight of the farm was Emily's cow milking demo.  This girl loves her cows.

No comments: