We had been debating all week whether or not to drive to Cortez, CO over Labor Day weekend to attend the baptism or our nephew, Kent. The decision was NO until Friday at about noon, when Joseph called to say he was on his way home from work. Suddenly, the decision became YES! I made some last minute arrangements, threw clothes and shoes into the car, and we took off! With such a late start, we weren't able to fit the entire 12 hour drive into one day, so we swung into Tuba City (on the Navaho Indian reservation) at midnight, woke up at 6 am, and drove 3 more hours to arrive at the church by 10 am for the baptism. It was a marathon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment