Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Randoms

I found these randoms on Joseph's phone.  Too fun not to share.

This is the latest hobby for the boys: archery.  I am surprised at how much harder it is than it looks.  Grandma and Grandpa's hill is the perfect setting.

The kids showing off their duplo town: lasted a few hours until some little hands got to it.

Ruthie and her cousin, Eleanor.  What could be more fun than throwing rocks?!!

David's team soccer photo.  Yes, soccer is still going on...  Yes, I am counting down the weeks until it's over!!!  5 more to go!!!  David has informed me that next year he wants to play football.... really?


James, the leaf king?  Not sure what it is, but he felt pretty official.

Recently, Ruthie was on a kick with reading to her babies.  I asked Joseph to take this picture for memory-sake.  For a long time, this was a favorite moment for both of us.  Kids grow so fast; moments like this don't last long and seldom repeat.

No comments: