After months of pregnancy sickness and then two weeks of the flu, today is the first day that I actually feel like I have some energy. I have lots of catching up to do, so the next few posts are an effort to make up for lost time.
I should add how grateful I am for my sweet relief society friends, who have been helping with kids and offering meals. It is humbling when you finally get to the point where you ask for and accept help.
As winter was approaching for the rest of the country, my backyard looked remarkably like the garden of Eden. The lemons, oranges, and wintertime flowers are always a welcomed sight as fall ends. I might add that this year was our first crop of lemons. Somehow 5 made it!



4 comments:
Tracy! I haven't checked your blog in a while... I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. When are you due? Can't wait to hear more about what's been going on.
Oh my goodness! So excited that you're expecting! So sorry you've been sick. Morning sickness on top of all of these awful flus and colds going around is so sad. Glad you're back on your feet.
Congrats, gorgeous! I am SO excited for you. ;) And glad to know you are alive.
Oh my goodness, I just saw this post -- I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! :) We really need a playdate to catch up. When can West and I come visit you??
Post a Comment